Tuesday, March 4, 2014

21 Century State of Mind

From what I know, I don’t need to protect myself from the government. I am the government, I’m in the party! Since I control the less offensive things people do, I know how to protect MYSELF and not get into trouble. Whatever is on the internet the government can see it.  I can change it. What I think, they know. But since I’m apart of the party I can avoid being in trouble.  I let my comrade Winston in on a little secret.  There is a big brother and a party, and I also completely agree with what they are doing. How they are watching every waking thing we do. I absolutely adore that they know what I am thinking, how I feel about my lack of privacy and anything else my brain can wonder to because those are just natural things we do in society.

As being apart of the society where I am being watched and monitored, I must limit myself to only thinking so much and allowing myself to behave in such a way that I won’t conflict with the way big brother is handling things. Do I really agree? No I don’t but since things are how they are I must learn to accept only so much of what big brother says because by just following his rules I shouldn’t be that much of a criminal or a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment